Monday, October 3, 2011

Query

“Choose to live simply so that others can simply live.” This is a quote by Ghandi, which really inspired me for this week’s query. To me, simplicity means being with the people that matter and enjoying every little moment of your time with them.  
When we do this, we can more easily connect with the world around us and appreciate each moment and live life to the fullest. Also, when we’re with the people we love, we don’t even need to be on our phones or IPods. All that matters is enjoying the time with those people. It’s about loving those little things that could actually turn out to be the biggest things in life.
Now I’d like to show you a video I made about spending time with your family and friends.
I made this video to show the little things you can do with others that could make your life simpler and happier.

This week’s query is: How can we find the time to be with the people we love?

No comments:

Post a Comment